We had some changes in the support for Linux distributions in Azure Site Recovery, as follows:
- O ASR passa a suportar RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) e Cent)S 7.5, 6.10, e 7.6.
- ASR now supports RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and Cent)S 7.5, 6.10, and 7.6. Added support for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 (up to SP3) until July 2018.
- ASR now supports CentOS 6.10 from August/2018 onwards
- Added support for the latest versions of Oracle Enterprise Linux, 6.8, 6.9, 7.0 up to 5.5.
- For Ubuntu, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 and Debian versions, frequent updates are made to ensure support for the latest kernels.
Original MS Article Link: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-site-recovery-disaster-recovery-as-service-for-azure/